Sunday, September 24, 2006
Wedding Blues
The wedding is a year off and already I'm being bombarded with tasks. I just received an email from my dear cousin.

From: MadelineShaw@mymail.com
Subject: Maid of Honor Gown
To: OmacineBuckeye@mymail.com

My Dear Omacine,

I found this fabulous gown that you'd look amazing in. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. I know I'm a bit ahead of schedule, but there are so many things to do that I don't want to fall behind--and your dress is at the top of my list. I want the two of us to look breathtaking. Here's the dress:



Love you lots! Email me back soon!

P.S. -- Your mom says she searched the net, too, and found a dress she thinks you'll let great it. She said she'll be emailing it to you. When you get her email, please forward it to me so that I can see the dress.

Love always,

Maddie

Um, yeah, right! As if I could fit one toe into that dress. Things like this make me questions Maddie's sincerity. My ugly face up against that Badgley Mischka gown?


Come on! I'm fat, I'm fat, I'm fat! Ugh!

And then as if that wasn't enough, this is the PLUS SIZE figured gown my mom sent in her email:

It's bad enough I'm fat and ugly, I'd hate to accentuate that fact with an even uglier gown! What am I gonna do? All I know is I'm not forwarding that ugly gown to Maddie. No way!
 
posted by MissNikkiAnn at 5:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: